A treat that I guarantee will melt in your mouth. Do you have a weakness for cookie dough? Better yet, do you love sweets but want a healthier alternative? This recipe is gluten-free and vegan so you can indulge without any guilt.
These cookie dough balls are perfect for anyone with a sweet tooth! My two toddler girls are obsessed with them, and I’m okay with that. As a mother, I don’t feel bad treating them to these because I know what every ingredient is that’s going into the recipe.
Believe it or not, the cookie dough balls taste just like the real thing except without the high fat content. You can make miniature balls to add to ice cream, cakes, puddings, pretty much any of your favourite desserts. Or, simply eat them on their own!
The recipe involves 7 ingredients and only a few simple steps. There is no baking involved, no dairy ingredients, and no eggs. Just vegan, gluten-free, and healthy goodness.
Pop these cookie dough balls in your mouth for a healthy snack or dessert, or get your little ones to help you make them (and eat them too). They are so much fun to shape and they are perfect for any occasion, year round.
There you have it! Here’s a delicious treat that I’m sure everyone will be asking for seconds. Also, it’s so much fun making with kids!
Remember, you don’t have to worry about salmonella poisoning because there are no eggs in the mixture. So licking the bowl is a must!
All You Need:
- 1/4 cup melted coconut oil (cooled)
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 2-3 tbsp milk (coconut milk or almond milk)
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup gluten-free flour (Raw Almond Flour works best)
- 1/3 cup Dairy Free Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 1 tbsp raw honey
All You Have To Do:
- Melt the butter in the microwave or on the stove and then let cool. Combine butter with brown sugar and vanilla extract in a large bowl and mix until smooth.
- Add the gluten-free flour and almond milk. Then, add more tablespoons of milk to get to a smoother consistency.
- Add chocolate chips and honey and mix. If your consistency is too thick, add another tablespoon of milk. Likewise, if you made it too thin, add a bit of gluten-free flour to return it’s thickness.
- Shape the cookie dough balls to whichever size you prefer.
Let me know your thoughts! And if you’ve enjoyed this post, check out these Chocolate Peanut Butter Balls, I highly recommend!