Living in Northern Ontario can be down right cold! Here is a round up of stylish, yet functional winter boots for women that will hold up all winter long, in severe temperatures.
HEY GIRL, CHECK THESE OUT TOO:
- The Perfect Mothers Day Gift De’Longhi Lattissima One
- How to Get Your Body Back After Baby
- Flat Tummy Co. Meal Replacement Shakes Do They Really Work?
Winter Boots for Surviving Canadian Winters
- UGG Adirondack Ankle Boots | Good ol’ brown boots just seem to go with everything. These are made with leather and suede, making it easy to pair with jeans or leggings. Stylish and comfortable, all while keeping your toes warm.
- The North Face Chilkat III Boots | Sleek and durable are what these boots are made of. A must in your closet if you live where it’s blistering cold.
- Sorel Whistler Mid Boots | There’s something about that military look and it’s always trending. Don’t sacrifice style with these gorgeous, warm and functional snow boots.
- Ugg Blayre II Boots | More of a formal look, these are great for work, meetings, or special occasions. Thick, warm, and always a classic look.
- The North Face Shellista II Mid Boots | Love these! I love the quilted design with matching laces. All the colours available are cute and of course made by a brand you can trust for northern weather.
- Sorel Caribou Boots | These are known for their superior warmth, as well as functionality, as they can be easily slipped on or off during the winter months.
- Sorel Joan of Arctic Boots | The ones I own and love. They’re great for snow as the shaft is high and snow pants can easily hook on to them. They also have an inner lining that is removable, which is great for quick drying.
- Ugg Deena Winter Boots | Although they are only water resistant, these boots are my absolute favourite to slip on for quick errands. The soft, sheep lining will protect against the cold and you don’t have to wear socks! Waterproof Uggs are linked here.
Which ones are your favourite?