These parmesan chips replace your guilty pleasure while keeping you in ketosis. They’re gluten free, low carb, and ketogenic friendly – only 5 minutes to make! Make nachos, dip as you please, or serve as an appetizer.
This post contains affiliate links for your convenience.
I have to say, I’m more of a chocolate lover than a chip lover. My husband is the chip monster in our house, and together, we love ourselves a big plate of nachos! If you can’t live without chips and are looking for a low carb alternative to enjoy while eating a ketogenic diet, look no further.
Parmesan chips take only five minutes to make which is quick and easy for when cravings hit.
How to Eat Parmesan Chips
In this post, I served the chips with a dollop of sour cream, half a grape tomato, and fresh parsley. You are more than welcome to eat them on their own, or however you please!
Keto Dips for Your Chips
Watch the Recipe Video
How to Make Parmesan Chips
- You will need a bag of shredded parmesan cheese. Not a container of grated parmesan, and not a block of
parmesan either. We use Cracker Barrel shredded parmesan, but you can also use this kind or this kind.
- You will need a non-stick baking sheet or a cookie sheet with parchment paper for easy removal.
- Spoon teaspoon-amounts of parmesan cheese onto your baking sheet, at least one inch apart.
- Bake at 400 degrees Fahrenheit for 3 minutes. Or until slightly browned at the edges, careful not to burn. That’s it!
More Keto Recipes You’ll Love:
- Slow Cooker Zucchini Lasagna (Gluten-Free, Low Carb, Keto)
- How to Make The Best Cauliflower Pizza (Gluten-Free, Low Carb, Keto)
- Oven Baked Dry Rub Chicken Wings (Gluten-Free, Keto, Paleo, Whole 30)
- Fat Burning Cabbage Soup (GF, Keto, Paleo, Whole 30, and Vegan)
- Easy Chicken and Creamy Alfredo Zoodles (Low Carb, Keto, Gluten-Free)