If you’re looking for realistic Easter gift ideas for girls, here are some practical and affordable cute spring themed gift ideas that your daughter will love!
Related: Easter Basket Gifts for Baby Girl and Older Girls
Easter Baskets For Daughters
Life lately with three daughters is busy, to say the least. We’ve been through hard times these last few years, and with every passing winter, it seems never-ending.
Easter and spring brings so much to look forward to — the warmer weather finally upon us, and all the pretty blooms, colours, and rebirth outside. It’s always such a great time to plan outdoor adventures and one way to encourage positivity is through a thoughtful Easter basket for your daughter!
I love including items that my kids need and will use, like a swimsuit, a new beach towel, rain boots, a good book, and more.
Here are practical and affordable Easter basket fillers that hopefully will inspire you when putting together yours!
Easter Basket Gift Ideas For Girls
- Age Appropriate Makeup – I’ve always loved the fun, shimmery eyeshadows from Claire’s Accessories as a child, and found the most adorable eye shadow palette for the girls at Walmart. No dark colours here, just happy, girly, bright, and beautiful! It will cheer up any girl and make her feel beautiful.
- Rain Boots – It’s true that the kids grow like weeds, and literally need a new pair of rain boots every single year. I found these on trend neutral and pink animal printed rain boots at Joe Fresh and you can even match all the kids, with their outfits too.
- Facial Masks – My daughters love to have a day of pampering with Mom and the best way to do that is doing nails and face masks together. Again, I found these adorable animal facial masks for kids at Walmart.
- Nail Art – this can be anything from fun, spring-themed nail polishes, nail stickers, glitter top coats, and even press-on nails. Again, perfect for a mommy daughter day or spa day and bonding time!
- Bunny Stuffy – You’re never too old for a stuffed animal for comfort and that goes for gifts for girls as well! I’ll usually include a soft bunny or a squishmallow for the perfect cuddle buddy (great for camping, too!)
- Swimsuit – My outdoors girls love all things swimming, pool days, lake days, and beach days, and we can never have enough cute swimsuits! This off the shoulder ruffled one-piece has the sweetest butterfly print perfect for spring.
Easter Metal Wire Gift Baskets
These white wire baskets I used are from H&M Home and they are the perfect size for gifting!
Filling can be found at your local dollar store, and of course chocolate eggs and treats.
More on Easter You’ll Love:
- Easter Rice Krispie Chocolate Mini Egg Nests
- No-Bake Mini Egg Cookie Dough Balls (Eggless, Gluten-Free)
- Carrot Cake Cookies (Gluten-Free, Low Fat, Kid-Friendly)
Shop all my posts on the LTK app, and also on my Amazon Storefront.
Follow along on Instagram for more inspiration!
Shop Easter Basket Gifts
Shop Easter Baskets
Pin It for Later: