Easy DIY Decor Paper Pumpkins are made with up-cycled paper rolls will add beautiful fall decor to your home and a family activity for the kids.
Easy DIY Fall Decor Paper Pumpkins
This is a new fall favourite in our house!
These paper pumpkins involve only a few materials that you’re bound to have at home.
They make for the most simple, beautiful touch of fall for your home. You can literally place them anywhere in your home paired with a few other pieces you may already have.
Paper pumpkins look lovely on top of a fireplace or mantel, a sideboard or side table, entry table, alongside your dining table centrepiece or on your kitchen countertops!
Fall, Halloween, Thanksgiving Craft
The kids absolutely love to make these fun little pumpkins. The best part about this super simple craft is that you have all of the things you need right at home!
You can make them quick, with a rustic look, or you can perfect them with some extra time and patience. It all depends on what you’re looking for.
Display them in your home in early September and enjoy them in your home all the way into November.
Related: 50 Amazon Fall and Thanksgiving Home Decor Finds
How to Make 3D Paper Roll Pumpkins
Materials You’ll Need
- Empty Paper rolls
- Elastic band (or twine)
- Orange nail polish (or paint if you have it)
- Liquid glue (or clear Mod Podge)
- Small piece of cardboard (or stick or twig from outside)
- Decorative leaf (or dried leaf from outside)
Watch this helpful DIY video to make your paper pumpkins!
View this post on Instagram
- Cute your paper roll into 1-cm thick rings.
- Run a cut elastic through the paper rings, secure tightly and tie a knot.
- Spread rings apart evenly to form a round pumpkin shape.
- Paint the paper.
- Glue a leaf and a rectangular piece of cardboard to the centre, to be the stem.
I hope this DIY tutorial helps you create your own beautiful little pumpkins for your home.
Happy fall, happy Thanksgiving, and have a spooky Halloween!
If you make these adorable paper pumpkins, be sure to tag me in your home decor photos on Instagram @northsouthblonde. I’d love to see how yours turn out and share them to my stories!
Pin For Later!