These keto pumpkin snickerdoodles are soft and chewy pumpkin spice cookies! A healthy snack or fall dessert that’s gluten-free and low carb.
Keto White Chocolate Pumpkin Snickerdoodles
These pumpkin snickerdoodles will be a crowd pleaser at any event or Thanksgiving gathering. They make the perfect healthy snack or dessert that no one will notice they are actually sugar free.
They are warm, soft, and chewy, with all of the pumpkin spice flavours of fall. And the melty white chocolate chips add the perfect amount of richness.
Simply enjoy them with a warm cup of coffee, or as an indulgent dessert.
Healthy Pumpkin Snickerdoodle Cookies
Not only are these cookies sugar free, they are also gluten-free, grain free and low carb. You can also easily make them dairy free and paleo.
You can enjoy all the flavours of comforting fall desserts without any guilt at all. Keep blood sugar levels in check and stay in ketosis while these cookies reap many nutrients and health benefits.
More Healthy Pumpkin Recipes:
- High Protein Pumpkin Mousse (Healthy, Gluten-Free, Keto, Low Carb)
- Easy Salted Roasted Pumpkin Seeds (GF, Keto, Paleo, Whole 30, Vegan)
- Healthy Pumpkin Spice Smoothie (Gluten-Free, Vegan, Paleo)
- Healthy Pumpkin Pancakes (Vegan, Gluten-Free, Grain Free, Paleo)
Can I Make These Cookies Paleo?
Keto Pumpkin Snickerdoodle Cookies Ingredients
For this recipe, you’ll need:
- butter, softened (or vegan butter or coconut oil melted)
- golden Lakanto sweetener (keto, paleo friendly)
- pure pumpkin puree
- baking soda
- pumpkin spice
- almond flour
- Lily’s sugar free white chocolate chips (or dairy free here)
- cinnamon (you could also top with more pumpkin spice or sea salt, and more white chocolate chips)
Perfect Soft Baked Cookie Tips
- Be sure to mix the wet and dry ingredients separately before combining so that the ingredients are well dispersed.
- You can add the topping before or after baking.
- Use a cookie scoop to place rounded balls evenly spaced on cookie sheet, and then flatten by hand and top with more chocolate chips.
- Do no over bake! Baking time may depend on your oven, so be sure to eyeball it by watching for slightly browned edges. You do not want to dry out the cookies.
- You’ll want the cookies to fully cool before consuming so that they don’t crumble or fall apart. I like to place mine on a cookie rack to cool, sometimes 15 minutes in the fridge will help as well. Use a spatula to transfer the cookies to and from the rack.
How to Store Pumpkin Snickerdoodles
You’ll want to keep these fresh by storing in an air-tight container on the counter or in the fridge. You can warm them up if desired.
These taste delicious all week long! I really love dipping them in my coffee, or snacking throughout the week when cravings hit and the kids also really enjoyed them, even our one-year-old.
Can I Freeze Snickerdoodle Cookies?
Absolutely you can. Try to keep them separated in the freezer by individually wrapping them so that they are easier to remove and thaw out or to be reheated in the microwave.
Either freeze in an airtight container or wrap in wax paper, parchment paper, or foil.
Happy Fall! Are you as excited as I am?!
I’d love to know if you’ve tried these amazingly decadent cookies. Please tag me on Instagram so I can see and share it to my stories! Don’t forget to rate this recipe down below and pin it to Pinterest for later!
Keto Pumpkin Snickerdoodles (Gluten-Free, Grain Free, Low Carb)
- 1/2 cup butter softened (or use coconut oil or vegan butter)
- 1/2 cup golden Lakanto keto & paleo friendly sweetener
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree pure
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pumpkin spice
- 1 3/4 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips I use Lily's no sugar added
- 1 tsp cinnamon for topping
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Whisk wet ingredients in a large bowl, combing the butter, sweetener, egg, vanilla, and pumpkin.
- In another large bowl, mix together the dry ingredients leaving no clumps. Add dry to wet ingredients and mix until well combined. Fold in the white chocolate chips.
- Use a cookie scoop or mold 1.5” thick balls and place on a lined cookie sheet spread apart evenly. Flatten slightly and top with more white chocolate chips and sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Bake 15-17 mins until slightly golden. Use a spatula to transfer onto a cooling rack for 10 minutes before serving. Enjoy 🎃!