This healthy pumpkin spice smoothie can be enjoyed any time of day to give you that cozy fall feeling, without the guilt. Pumpkin spice and everything nice!
As much as I love and crave those pumpkin spice specialty drinks from Starbucks or Tim Hortons, they can be pricey and also unhealthy as they are made with sugary and fattening ingredients. Sure, indulge when you want! But you’ll notice it’s harder to shed those unwanted pounds.
You can still enjoy that pumpkin spice delicious goodness without all of the calories and fat. Nourish yourself with good fat, protein, and fibre. Enjoy as a breakfast snack or after a workout. Indulge in this all you want, and cozy up and read a good book – because, well, fall!
More fall recipes you’ll love:
- Healthy Pumpkin Pancakes (Vegan, Gluten-Free, Grain Free, Paleo)
- Slow Cooker Sweet Potato and Chicken Stew (Gluten-Free, Paleo)
- Gluten-free Pumpkin Cupcakes
And although it’s November and everyone is switching from Halloween to Christmas mode, let’s not forget about the American Thanksgiving! This would be the perfect recipe to enjoy with family and friends as a dessert after turkey dinner. Bring on the pumpkin spice all month long.
Easily add whipped cream and crushed walnuts on top to make this a healthy dessert! The options are endless.
This creamy, deliciously smelling smoothie will be your go-to this fall, while staying on track of course! I hope you stay nice and warm and enjoy your time with family and friends during the colder months. Watch the last bit of leaves fall into the yard, breathe in the crisp air, and take in all the pumpkin spice your little hearts desires!
Let me know what you think! Tag me on Instagram with your creations! Happy November first everyone.
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree (not the whole can)
- 1 banana
- 1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 2-3 medjool dates
- 1/2 tsp pumpkin spice
- 1 tsp pure maple syrup, optional for sweetness.
- Break apart banana and throw into a blender with all of the ingredients. Blend until smooth.
- Taste and add more sweetener if desired. Serve with sprinkled cinnamon or marshmallows (vegan ones here) on top! Enjoy.
Shop the post: