Christmas is fast approaching! And I’m so excited to share a recipe with you all that involves only four ingredients. Yes, four ingredients! And so easy to make. We made these in less than five minutes (just like my No-Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Balls) and you can too.
They’re raw, vegan, gluten-free, and paleo as well.
You may use regular semi sweet chocolate chips and Christmas sprinkles if you have no diet restrictions. Otherwise, dark chocolate chips will do to make this recipe vegan and very low in calories.
If you are looking for a healthy snack to stay on track this holiday season, you’ve come to the right place. Entertain, impress, and decorate with these adorable holiday energy balls that are high in fibre and potassium. Enjoy them in the morning for breakfast, as an afternoon snack, or a sweet dessert.
LOVE NO-BAKE BALLS? TRY THESE:
- No-Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Balls (Vegan, Gluten-Free)
- No-Bake Cookie Dough Balls (Vegan, Gluten-Free)
Christmas baking doesn’t have to be all about sugar cookies and rich chocolate desserts – they’re high in fat and slow you down. These healthy energy balls are quite the opposite, while still tasting sweet and scrumptious! They’re fun to make and bound to impress.
They also make a healthy and yummy snack for your toddler. Get the kids to help you shape the batter and decorate them with sprinkles. They will love the sprinkles! It’s such a fun activity to do with your family this holiday season.
- 1 very ripe banana
- 1¾ cups gluten-free rolled oats
- 3 tbsp pure maple syrup (add more for stickiness)
- ⅓ cup dark or semi sweet chocolate chips
- In a large bowl, squish the banana, and mix in the rolled oats and maple syrup.
- Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Shape batter with your hands, pressing hard to form 1 inch thick balls.
- Press and roll balls into Christmas sprinkles (optional)