A treat that I guarantee will melt in your mouth. Do you have a weakness for cookie dough? Better yet, do you love sweets but want a healthier alternative? This recipe is gluten-free, vegan, paleo, whole 30, and keto friendly so you can indulge without any guilt!
Keto Cookie Dough Balls
These cookie dough balls are perfect for anyone with a sweet tooth! My two toddler girls are obsessed with them, and I’m okay with that. As a mother, I don’t feel bad treating them to these because I know what every ingredient is that’s going into the recipe.
Believe it or not, the cookie dough balls taste just like the real thing except with lots of healthy fats and little to no carbs. You can make miniature balls to add to ice cream, puddings, pretty much any of your favourite healthy desserts. Or, just simply eat them on their own!
More Dessert Recipes You’ll Love:
- Keto Frosted Cheesecake Fat Bombs (3 Ingredients, Sugar Free, GF)
- Low-Carb Double Chocolate Cookies (Dairy Free, Gluten-Free, Paleo)
- Raw and Vegan Chickpea Cookie Dough (GF, Refined Sugar Free)
Fat Bombs for Weight Loss & Ketosis
When consuming a low carb, ketogenic diet, you are using high fat foods to suppress hunger. Your body no longer uses carbs for energy — it begins to use your body’s fat storages to burn for energy, which is the state of ketosis.
The fat in a fat bomb will fill you up and satisfy cravings, all while the body continues to burn its own fat.
Think about it, your body begins to constantly burn its own fat when you are literally just sitting down doing nothing. Of course, it’s important to maintain a regular fitness regime by exercising 3-4 times a week (which will speed up your weight loss process).
As long as you are getting your heart rate up and keep your body moving. Always make time for physical activity.
The recipe involves 7 ingredients and only a few simple steps. There is no baking involved, no dairy ingredients, and no eggs. Just vegan, gluten-free, and healthy goodness.
Pop these cookie dough balls in your mouth for a healthy snack or dessert, or get your little ones to help you make them (and eat them too). They are so much fun to shape and they are perfect for any occasion, year round.
Natural Low Carb/Keto Sweeteners to Use
There you have it! Here’s a delicious treat that I’m sure everyone will be asking for seconds. Also, it’s so much fun making with kids!
Remember, you don’t have to worry about salmonella poisoning because there are no eggs in the mixture. So licking the bowl is a must!
All You Need:
- 1/4 cup coconut oil or grass fed butter
- 1/4 cup sweetener (erythritol or stevia)
- 2-3 tbsp coconut milk or almond milk
- 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup gluten-free flour (almond flour works best)
- 1/3 cup vegan sugar free chocolate chips
All You Have To Do:
- Melt the coconut oil or butter in the microwave or on the stove and then let cool. Combine oil/butter with sweetener and vanilla in a large bowl and mix.
- Add the gluten-free flour and almond milk. Add more tablespoons of milk to get to a smoother consistency.
- Add chocolate chips and and fold in. If your consistency is too thick, add another tablespoon of milk or add a bit of flour to return to its thickness.
- Shape the cookie dough balls to whichever size you prefer by hand, or you can use a cookie scoop.
Let me know your thoughts! And if you’ve enjoyed this post, check out these Chocolate Peanut Butter Balls, I highly recommend!