Easter baskets are always fun and a great way to get kids excited about the holiday. Instead of including candy eggs, here are affordable gift ideas to include in your child’s Easter basket that won’t give them a sugar high or rot their teeth!
This post contains affiliate links for your convenience in which I earn a commission from.
No Candy Easter Basket Gift Guide
Easter is during such a beautiful time of year! It’s one of our favourite holidays because there is so much hope. Hope for sunshine, warmer weather, blooming flowers, and so much more. It’s a time of happiness, and of course, the religious aspect of it! Parents commonly celebrate Easter together with their children by doing crafts together, or eating chocolate! Why not create a fun gift basket for your children instead, that doesn’t involve all the sugar? I think yes.
Related: Easter Basket Gifts for Girls
Easter Basket Gifts
During this time of year, there are many affordable things to gift to your child. Some of which you can find at Walmart, and my favourite, Amazon. From outdoor toys, books, spring outfits, sandals, sunglasses, hats, etc, it will be like Christmas morning all over again, just more affordable and practical!
More Gift Guides You’ll Love
- Mother’s Day Gift Guide
- Father’s Day Gift Guide – 25 Amazon Finds
- The Top Ten Battery Powered and Electric Ride-on Toys
Easter Basket Gift Ideas for Kids
- Rain Boots | Every child needs a good pair of rain boots to splash in puddles and live their little lives to the fullest, am I right?
- Plush Bunny Rabbit | You can’t go wrong with getting your child a snuggly, cuddly plush bunny for Easter! They will always cherish it.
- Easter Books | It’s important to teach children about what Easter is all about, the story behind it, and why it’s so special to us. Books with cute pictures and simple concepts are a fun way to get them to understand at a young age.
- Bunny Ears | Cute hairbands with bunny ears not only look good but are fun for dress-up and play!
- Neon paint | Basic coloured paint is boring! Freshen things up this spring with bright coloured paint for decorating Easter eggs (we use the foam ones), flowers, and more arts and crafts!
- Beach Bag | Kids love to mimic their parents! Get them their own patterned beach bag to pack on their own, which is fun while they also learn responsibility.
- Bunny Slippers | Just because they are so damn cute!
- Sleeping Bag | Camping season and warmer days are just around the corner! The kids will love to cuddle in their sleeping bag around the house as well.
- Round Beach Towel | These are great if you have more than one child because there is enough room for two to sit without fighting! Great for the beach, trips to the park, or picnics in the backyard.
- Sandals | If your kids are like mine, they grow out of shoes super fast. A new pair of comfortable sandals will get the excited for the warmer weather!
- Jump Rope | This is a general one, because any outdoor toy will do. A bucket and shovel is a great one, a bottle of bubbles, a new helmet, are all great to gift as well!
- Pool Float | Maybe you are planning a vacation before summer, or want something to bring to the indoor pool. Kids get so excited when they get to swim with a floaty!
- Rain Coat | A necessity for rainy weather in spring. This one is durable, great quality and comfort for a little boy.
- Hair Accessories | All of a sudden, we found out we have none left! Bring on all the cute bows, bright coloured scrunchies and hair ties, and hair clips for the girls!
- Kid-Sized Umbrella | Every little one wants their own size of everything. Let them have their own umbrella and play in the rain!
- Bath Toys | This Crayola toy set was given to my daughter as birthday gift and her and her sister are crazy about it. You can colour and wash the toys, which is great to encourage bath time!
- Plush Bunny in White | Again, a toy they are going to cherish! If you have neutral or monochrome decor, this one will fit right in.
- Fedora Straw Hat | The kids will want to put it on right away! Great for sun protection and keeping cool.
- Rain Coat | Pink for girls! A quality rain coat is a must during rainy days so kids can live their best lives.
- Bath Bombs | They come in sweet little designs and bright colours for spring. Another way to encourage baths!
- Bunny Pajamas | Easter spirit with bunny prints is the way to go! We have this exact set and my girls love to wear them!
- Tulle Dress for Girls | Every girl deserves to feel like a princess! Let her twirl in a pretty tulle dress as the weather warms up! A gift she’ll love.
- Sunglasses | They will want to wear these right away. Bring on the sunshine, smiles, and play!
Shop Easter Gifts