This Oatmeal Blueberry Breakfast Cake recipe is all you need to start your day. Baked and gluten-free, enjoy the melt-in-your-mouth warm, crisp oats with an explosion of blueberries. It will feel like dessert for breakfast – and you will reap the benefits.
I am just so thrilled to welcome these bright and sunny days of spring. That means more hiking, playing outside with the kids, and keeping active. Whether you have two kids to raise or a full time job to go to every day, you need some good healthy nutrition to energize and get your day going.
There are a variety of health benefits to this recipe. With tons of fibre that makes digestion easy, there’s also plenty of vitamins and antioxidants to keep you feeling like your best self. Just to name a few, more energy, clearer skin, longer hair and nails, better immunity, and higher fat burn. That also goes for berries of all kinds – eat them daily!
Speaking of energy, you’ll want to try this energy boosting breakfast recipe, another quick breakfast hack for busy moms!
Whether you are looking for an after workout dessert, or a kick starter to your day every morning, this will be your go-to recipe. No need to cook, just warm up a slice of this baby in the microwave or oven, and it’s ready to go. Warm, melt-in-your-mouth, a scrumptious breakfast cake that can literally be enjoyed any time of the day.
I must admit, it was gone in about 3 days. I’m talking about every crumb – gone.
More Breakfast Recipes to Love:
- Fat Burning Green Smoothie (Gluten-Free, Vegan, Paleo)
- Blueberry Banana Cinnamon Pancakes (Vegan, Gluten-Free, Paleo)
- Energy Boosting Oatmeal Berry Breakfast Smoothie
There’s somethings about oatmeal that makes it so hearty and filling every single time. And if you’re like me, you won’t want to cook in the morning with toddlers already starting to destroy the house. Warm this up, lick your lips and fill up. Then you’re out the door. Trust me, you won’t be late to anything ever again.
Oatmeal Blueberry Breakfast Cake (Healthy, Gluten-free)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F
- In a large bowl, combine oats, salt, cinnamon, and baking powder. Fold in blueberries until lightly coated.
- Mix in the whisked eggs, maple syrup, cottage cheese, milk, and vanilla.
- Coat a large baking dish with non-stick oil and then pour batter evenly inside.
- Bake for 50-55 minutes. The smaller the baking dish, the longer the baking time. Use a toothpick to check that the centre is cooked through.
- Serve immediately.
Shop What You Need: