Slow Cooker Spinach and Artichoke Dip is warm, cheesy, and just like your favourite appetizer from your favourite restaurant! Gluten-free, low carb, keto, and a family friendly recipe!
An Appetizer Favourite
As a family, we recently took a trip to Timmins Ontario, a populated mining town with tons of things to do. Since we rarely eat out, we decided to have dinner at Boston Pizza and of course, we ordered the spinach dip to start off.
It’s always one of our favourites when we do go out to eat, and what better way to save money than to recreate one of our favourite recipes right from scratch.
The spinach dip I made turned out to be deliciously chunky, cheesy, and full of flavour. A recipe you absolutely need to try!
Slow Cooker Spinach Dip
This homemade appetizer is easy to put together–just sit back and relax as it cooks in your slow cooker. You just need to get all of your ingredients in there and stir every so often as it cooks.
Once ready, you can serve in a small bowl meant for dips, or whichever you have on hand.
Dip with fresh veggies, toasted pita, or tortilla chips and enjoy!
My toddlers were the first ones to dig in, grabbing the fresh cut carrots and cucumbers for dipping. It’s definitely a healthy snack and another great way for the whole family to eat their veggies.
Appetizers you’ll Also Love:
- Cheesy Buffalo Chicken Wing Dip (Easy, Gluten-Free)
- Keto Bacon Wrapped Stuffed Jalapeños (Gluten-Free, Low Carb, Keto)
- Easy Low Carb Keto Parmesan Chips
A Low Carb and Keto Spinach Dip
A whole lot of cheese, spinach, high fibre artichoke hearts, and garlic! Spinach dip is actually healthy for you, as long as you use your favourite veggies for dipping.
This appetizer is naturally low in carbs and keto friendly, perfect for weight loss and weight management.
I like to cut up a plate full of cucumbers and carrots–perfect, healthy snack food that even my toddler loves to dig her tiny fingers into!
A Family Friendly Recipe
This is a spinach dip that everyone will enjoy. Impress your family and friends and entertain with this easy and delicious dip.
Feel free to double or triple the recipe for a bigger portion size, and sit back and enjoy during warm spring or summer days.
Refrigerate or freeze the rest, and simply warm up a bowl when you’re ready to eat it again. Oh, and you will want to eat it again and again! Have a great weekend and I hope you all enjoy!
Slow Cooker Spinach and Artichoke Dip (Easy, Gluten-Free)
- slow cooker
- 1 tsp olive oil for coating
- 3 cups baby spinach fresh or frozen, chopped
- 398 mL can of artichoke hearts drained and chopped
- 8 oz brick of cream cheese
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese shredded
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese grated
- 1 small onion finely chopped
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 2 tbsp minced jalapeños optional
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 4 cups raw veggies cut (or tortillas or nacho chips) for dipping
- Combine ingredients in slow cooker and cook on high for 1 hour, stirring occasionally, scraping from sides. Cook for 1-2 more hours on low.
- Serve in appetizer bowls on a plate with fresh cut carrots, cucumbers, bell peppers, or vegetables of preference (you can also serve with pita or tortilla chips if desired). Enjoy!
Shop this post: