Cheesy Buffalo Chicken Wing Dip – entertain with this delicious, quick, and easy to make appetizer, guaranteed to make people lick the pan clean. It’s warm, creamy, and incredibly cheesy!
If you’re like me, you love to have people over and entertain while showcasing your amazing cooking skills! This buffalo chicken wing dip is a party appetizer for those special occasions. It has so much cheese and just the right amount of kick that you’ll have people licking the bottom of the pan. Every. Single. Time.
Whether it’s game night or you’re having friends over because of the nice warm weather we’re getting, everyone is going to rave about your chicken wing dip. I guarantee it.
If you love spicy:
- Buffalo Chicken Lettuce Tacos (Gluten-Free, Paleo)
- Chicken Rice and Black Bean Burritos
- Chipotle Inspired Chicken Burrito Bowls
You don’t need a mixer to whip up this dip – just a mixing bowl and a spoon will do. Bake it in the oven for 20 minutes and let it cool before digging in. Dip with celery, carrots, cucumber, and peppers. I actually went ahead and dipped freshly chopped jalapeños in this (yes, with the seeds in). Talk about spicy. And if you really want to indulge, go ahead and use some tortilla chips. Why not.
Funny story, our youngest daughter loves spicy and salty foods, she will literally eat a medium hot chicken wing sitting beside her daddy. Pickles and olives are her favourite too. On the other hand, while this is happening, our 3 year would be running for the other side of the house. Not surprising. We’re hoping her taste buds change as she gets older!
Cheesy Buffalo Chicken Wing Dip (Easy, Gluten-Free)
- 1 8 ounce package cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1/2 cup ranch dairy free
- 1/2 cup buffalo wing sauce we use Frank's
- 1 can flaked chicken or 1 cup cooked and shredded chicken
- 2 cups old cheddar shredded
- 1 tsp chives finely chopped
- celery sticks carrot sticks, cucumbers, peppers, jalapeños, tortillas, for dipping (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350°F. In a large mixing bowl, combine cream cheese, ranch, buffalo wing sauce, chicken, and cheese. Mix until creamy and no longer lumpy.
- Spread dip in a shallow baking dish and bake for 22-25 minutes.
- Top with chives and serve warm with desired dippers.