These healthy heart shaped gummies are the perfect sugar-free candy that’s easy to make as a snack or dessert! They’re gluten-free, low carb, keto, dairy-free and paleo friendly.
Healthy Heart Shaped Gummies
Not just for Valentine’s Day, these heart shaped gummies are a fun and healthy snack the whole family can enjoy any time of the year.
They’re easy to make with kids, pack into school lunches, or served as a yummy after school snack or a treat during the summer months ahead!
They don’t have to be pink! You can switch up the colours of these gummies by using different food colouring drops, I love the neon colours but the pastel colouring is so cute too!
Why You’ll Love These Healthy Gummies for The Whole Family:
- Healthy for the kids to enjoy!
- They make a great after school snack
- Perfect to add to lunboxes
- Fun to make and customize into different colours and shapes using different molds!
- A sugar free, dairy free and guilt-free healthy alternative to candy
Sugar Free Gummy Ingredients
Here’s what you’ll need:
- coconut milk (or milk/cream of choice)
Note: You can also use a sugar-free juice like diet cranberry which is already pink or a pre-blended smoothie that’s light in colour
- strawberries (fresh or frozen)
- neon pink food colouring
- sugar-free maple syrup (or 0 calorie sweetener of choice like stevia)
- grass-fed gelatin
How to Make Low Carb Gummies
This is a super easy recipe that you can make with the little ones! All you have to do is:
- In a blender, blend the coconut milk, sweetener and food colouring until all pink!
- Heat mixture in a pot over the stove adding in the gelatin, just under a boil and whisking frequently.
- Carefully pour into heart molds and set in the freezer for 1-2 hours, pop out and enjoy!
Heart Shaped Molds
These gummies can be made in a variety of ways! They don’t have to be hearts, but I found the cutest heart molds on Amazon that are the perfect size!
You can use the mold for heart shaped ice cubes of course, and even for jello.
Switch up the colours of your gummies by using different fruits and food colouring. For example, use blueberries and blue colouring drops!
Can You Freeze Gummy Candies For Later?
Yes! These gummies can hangout in your freezer for when you’re ready to eat them, as a fresh frozen treat in the hot summer months!
Freeze for up to six months and thaw out on counter to enjoy any time. They work great as after school snacks for the kids, too!
More Healthy Snacks You’ll Love:
- 2 Ingredient Frozen Yogurt Bark
- High Protein Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars (GF, Low Carb, Keto)
- Keto Pita Chip Crackers With Flax Seeds (Gluten-Free, Low Carb)
- Collagen & Protein Oh Henry Chocolate Bars (Keto, Healthy, GF, DF)
Healthy Heart Shaped Gummies
- Blend the coconut milk, strawberries and sweetener in a blender until smooth.
- Add pink colouring and pulse to combine.
- Pour into a pot, add gelatin and heat on high until just under a boil, whisking often.
- Pour into heart molds and refrigerate for 1-2 hours. Pop out and enjoy! 💗
Get What You’ll Need: