I’m sharing some of my favourite spring shoes including gorgeous neutral heels from H&M and Abercrombie to pair with your cute spring outfit!
New Spring Shoes to Shop For!
Spring is here and the warmer weather is upon us. It always seems like a long winter up north and it just feels so good to feel the warmth of the sunshine!
I absolutely love spring fashion. The light pinks, blues, creams and whites. Neutrals are so gorgeous and can be paired with literally anything.
With the warmer weather, I immediately turn to sandals. You too?! I mean, besides the socks and sandals I wear to the mailbox…
Forget the flats, let’s get dressy together for spring! I am all into the cute spring dresses and skirts, so why not complete the look with a pair of absolutely gorgeous and stylish heels?!
I hope these inspire you when looking for ways to complete your outfit!
Neutral Spring Heels / Sandals
- H&M Slip On Sandals – These cute low heel sandals can be worn with a flowy maxi skirt, dress, or ankle jeans. The light beige is so pretty and can be paired with all jean colours, but I would wear them best with light colours for spring! Think more whites, neutrals, and floral prints.
- A&F Strappy Heel Sandals – These are gorgeous and sexy for special occasions or even vacationing. Wear these on date night with a dress, skirt, or capris and cheers to the warmer weather!
- A&F Double Strap Heel Sandals – These sweet and simple sandal heels are still gorgeous for everyday wear. Thanks to the thick heel, these would be comfortable to wear and still so on trend.
- A&F Scrunchie Heel Sandals – These are absolutely adorable! I bought the cream pair for an upcoming bridal shower party. Both the cream white and the light brown/beige are gorgeous colours, and hard to decide on! I want both! Pair with a feminine puff sleeved ruched dress, in pink or floral. This is the dress I’m wearing to go with them.
- H&M Braided Slip On Sandals – Talk about a high heel and legs for days… these high heel sandals are so hot right now and are perfect for special occasions, date nights, weddings, and more. I personally love the square toe look and the rectangular heel.
- H&M Mules – These heels in light taupe give them the perfect modern, neutral look. The tied design is very feminine and pretty, perfect for a flowy dress or skit and some dangly boho earrings.
Tell me, which one’s are you favourite?! Come and follow along with me on Instagram for more style and everyday life. You can also follow me on the Like To Know App!
Shop The Post
More Ways to Shop:
More Style Posts You’ll Love:
- Easter Basket Gifts for Girls
- No Candy Easter Basket Gift Ideas for Kids
- Mother’s Day Gift Guide
- Father’s Day Gift Guide – 25 Amazon Finds
- The Perfect Mother’s Day Gift – De’Longhi Lattissima One
- Amazon Baby Must Haves For News Moms
- Practical Pregnancy Must Haves and Essentials for Every Trimester
- Winter Boots for Surviving Canadian Winters – Women’s Fashion