I’m sharing some of my favourite spring shoes including gorgeous neutral heels from H&M and Abercrombie to pair with your cute spring outfit!
New Spring Shoes to Shop For!
Spring is here and the warmer weather is upon us. It always seems like a long winter up north and it just feels so good to feel the warmth of the sunshine!
I absolutely love spring fashion. The light pinks, blues, creams and whites. Neutrals are so gorgeous and can be paired with literally anything.
With the warmer weather, I immediately turn to sandals. You too?! I mean, besides the socks and sandals I wear to the mailbox…
Forget the flats, let’s get dressy together for spring! I am all into the cute spring dresses and skirts, so why not complete the look with a pair of absolutely gorgeous and stylish heels?!
I hope these inspire you when looking for ways to complete your outfit!
Neutral Spring Heels / Sandals
- H&M Slip On Sandals – These cute low heel sandals can be worn with a flowy maxi skirt, dress, or ankle jeans. The light beige is so pretty and can be paired with all jean colours, but I would wear them best with light colours for spring! Think more whites, neutrals, and floral prints.
- A&F Strappy Heel Sandals – These are gorgeous and sexy for special occasions or even vacationing. Wear these on date night with a dress, skirt, or capris and cheers to the warmer weather!
- A&F Double Strap Heel Sandals – These sweet and simple sandal heels are still gorgeous for everyday wear. Thanks to the thick heel, these would be comfortable to wear and still so on trend.
- A&F Scrunchie Heel Sandals – These are absolutely adorable! I bought the cream pair for an upcoming bridal shower party. Both the cream white and the light brown/beige are gorgeous colours, and hard to decide on! I want both! Pair with a feminine puff sleeved ruched dress, in pink or floral. This is the dress I’m wearing to go with them.
- H&M Braided Slip On Sandals – Talk about a high heel and legs for days… these high heel sandals are so hot right now and are perfect for special occasions, date nights, weddings, and more. I personally love the square toe look and the rectangular heel.
- H&M Mules – These heels in light taupe give them the perfect modern, neutral look. The tied design is very feminine and pretty, perfect for a flowy dress or skit and some dangly boho earrings.
Shop The Post
More Ways to Shop:
More Style Posts You’ll Love:
- Easter Basket Gifts for Girls
- No Candy Easter Basket Gift Ideas for Kids
- Mother’s Day Gift Guide
- Father’s Day Gift Guide – 25 Amazon Finds
- The Perfect Mother’s Day Gift – De’Longhi Lattissima One
- Amazon Baby Must Haves For News Moms
- Practical Pregnancy Must Haves and Essentials for Every Trimester
- Winter Boots for Surviving Canadian Winters – Women’s Fashion