This super simple keto pumpkin cheesecake recipe is no-bake and ready in 10 minutes. Delicious pumpkin spice flavours while being low carb! A sugar free, scrumptious fall and Thanksgiving dessert!
10-Minute Keto Pumpkin Cheesecake
My cheesecake filling is a lot thinner than most cheesecakes recipes you’d see. That’s because my hubby took the other block of cream cheese to use for a Nutella Cheesecake for our daughter’s 8th birthday, and I made the pumpkin version on the side–which was believe it or not, devoured first!
But having less filling did not change a thing. Actually, each piece of cheesecake is less net carbs than your average piece, which helps you portion control in the long run.
The best part–it only takes 10 minutes to make, no baking required.
Related: Low Carb Keto Pumpkin Pie Cake With Cream Cheese Frosting
How to Make Keto Pumpkin Cheesecake
- You’ll need a round pie dish, but really any small baking dish will do (mine was square!) No need to grease your dish.
- Get your hands on some low carb graham cracker crumb pie mix that is actually a great source of fibre. Don’t forget the grass fed butter that will hold the bottom layer of crumble in place! Press your crumb and melted butter mixture evenly on the bottom of your dish with clean hands or use the back of a spoon. Set in the fridge.
- Whip together your filling using a hand mixer. And whip it good. Combine room temperature cream cheese, pre whipped whipping cream, 0-calorie sweetener, pumpkin purée, and pumpkin pie spice seasoning. The fluffier, the better.
- Spread the filling on top of the crumble CAREFULLY. If your crumble isn’t fully set yet, use a spatula to slowly smooth out the filling. Start from the centre and work your way outwards, like a wave. Or, add more melted butter to the crumble and allow to set, to be less crumbly.
- Sprinkle cinnamon on top if desired, and place back into the fridge until ready to serve!
Low Carb Fall and Thanksgiving Dessert
Enjoy all of the flavours of fall with the pumpkin spice included in this recipe. Yes, I’m obsessed.
I hope you enjoy this simple, low carb and keto dessert that will help you stay on track during Thanksgiving! You don’t have to give up the foods you love, you can still feel your best and satisfy those sweet tooth cravings.
More Pumpkin Recipes You’ll Love:
- Healthy Pumpkin Spice Smoothie
- Healthy Pumpkin Pancakes
- Oatmeal Raisin Pumpkin Cookies
- Gluten-free Pumpkin Cupcakes
Pin it for later!
Super Simple Keto Pumpkin Cheesecake (Gluten-Free, Sugar Free)
- 200 grams low carb graham cracker crumb pie mix
- 1/4 cup butter grass fed, melted
Pumpkin Cheesecake Filling
- 1 block cream cheese
- 2 cups whipping cream
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 2 tsp stevia/erythritol
- cinnamon for topping (optional)
- In a bowl, mix together the low carb graham crumb and melted butter. Press mixture into a bottom of a pie dish or baking dish (8" or 9" will do). No need to grease the dish. Use clean hands or the back of a spoon to pack tightly. Set in the fridge.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine room temperature cream cheese, pre whipped whipping cream, sweetener, pumpkin purée, and pumpkin pie spice seasoning. Whip using a hand mixer for 1-2 minutes until light and fluffy, leaving no clumps behind. The fluffier, the better.
- Spread the filling on top of the crumble carefully. If your crumble isn't fully set yet, use a spatula to slowly smooth out the filling. Start from the centre and work your way outwards, like a wave. Or, add more melted butter to the crumble and allow to set, to be less crumbly.
- Sprinkle cinnamon on top if desired, and place dish back into the fridge until ready to serve!