This pineapple blueberry smoothie is a tropical drink that can be enjoyed all year around. A refreshing treat full of antioxidants that nourishes the body for optimal health.
There are plenty of ways to stay hydrated this summer without loading up on sugar and calories. This blueberry pineapple smoothie is a summer staple. It’s delicious, full of natural fruit flavours and sweetness, and is extremely good for you.
When I’m not sipping on my rosé wine slushy, I’m working on my fitness with the kids and enjoying quick and healthy smoothies like this one.
Whether you are looking for an after workout snack, or a powerful smoothie to hydrate you in the warmer months, this is it. The pineapple contains the nutrition you need for muscle repair and bone strength.
It’s high amounts of vitamin C will keep your immune system working at it’s best. And, it helps with digestion – a perfect way to finish a meal and sit back and relax in the sunshine.
Like this recipe? Don’t miss these smoothies:
- Fat Burning Green Smoothie (Gluten-Free, Vegan, Paleo)
- Energy Boosting Oatmeal Berry Breakfast Smoothie
- Healthy Green Avocado Smoothie (Vegan, Paleo, Gluten-free)
- Healthy Blueberry Milkshake (Gluten-Free, Vegan, Paleo, Whole 30)
Hydrate your skin, strengthen your hair and nails, and have more energy this summer with this delicious, easy to make smoothie involving only a few powerful, antioxidant rich ingredients to help you look and feel your best.
- 1 handful frozen pineapple chunks
- 1 handful frozen blueberries
- 1 cup almond milk (I use unsweetened)
- 1 ripe banana
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- Mix in a blender until smooth. If too thick, add more almond milk.
Shop This Post: