Keto instant iced coffee is sugar free and refreshing for summer! Creamy, quick and easy, made with heavy whipping cream and MCT powder to keep you in ketosis and fat burning mode.
This post contains affiliate links in which I earn a commission from if you make a purchase through those links, at no extra cost to you.
Iced Coffee Made With Instant Coffee
Is it me or is this summer hotter than usual? The sun is shining and all I want to do is sip on a cold, refreshing iced coffee without all the sugar.
Forget about brewing coffee–for this recipe, all you need to do is boil some water, throw in some instant coffee, and whip up your whipping cream topping.
Instant Iced Coffee Ingredients
I’m all about convenience and having more time to make summer memories with my family. Plus, getting that coffee fix is a must, and not having to worry about my coffee going cold!
ICED COFFEE IS ALREADY COLD and delicious! You’re welcome.
All you need is:
- Boiling water
- Instant coffee
- Ice cubes
- Heavy whipping cream
- Vanilla flavoured MCT powder
- Cinnamon (optional)
Froth Heavy Whipping Cream, MCT Powder and Stevia
Cream is your best friend when enjoying a low carb, ketogenic diet. It does not contain as much sugar content as milk does, and it’s simply creamy and delicious.
One serving of cream is about one net carb.
The MCT powder I use is vanilla flavoured and gives the perfect boost for kickstarting ketosis. It’s perfect to add to your morning coffee, or for an afternoon pick-me-up.
Health Benefits of MCT Oil or Powder Include:
- Provides energy mentally and physically
- Promotes fat burn by using fat as energy
- Suppresses appetite, making you feel full
- Prevents yeast, candida, and bacteria from growing in the body
- Converts into ketones which burns fat on a low carb/ketogenic diet
- Controls bloog sugar levels and reduces risk of heart disease
Can I make Keto Iced Coffee Without MCT Powder?
Yes, MCT powder is just a quick boost to produce more ketones in your body and kickstart burning fat and using your body’s fat for fuel.
Without the MCT powder, this instant iced coffee is still low carb, sugar free, and therefore won’t spike your blood sugar levels.
If you skip on the MCTs, just add in a teaspoon of vanilla extract to flavour your coffee instead.
How to Make Keto Iced Coffee
- Boil water and pour halfway into your mug, add instant coffee and one packet of stevia. Mix. Add in 1 cup or a handful of ice cubes.
- In a separate cup, combine your heavy whipping cream with a packet of sweetener of choice (I use Stevia), and vanilla flavoured MCT powder. Whip together using a milk frother from Amazon and pour on top of your iced coffee. Mix with a spoon, if desired.
Cold Brewed Coffee VS Instant Iced Coffee
Cold brewed coffee is basically you making a pot of coffee using ground coffee beans in a filter in your coffee machine. You would place your pot of coffee in the fridge to chill overnight, and enjoy the next day with ice, cream, and sweetener.
Instant coffee, on the other hand, is exactly what its name implies. A spoonful of instant coffee in a mug of boiling water, instantly dissolves by mixing it with a spoon and becomes a quick cup of joe. To turn it into iced coffee, you just need to add a heck of a lot of ice cubes!
More Keto Goodness You’ll Love:
- Immune Boosting Keto Green Smoothie
- Keto Frosted Cheesecake Fat Bombs
- Keto No-Bake Cookie Dough Balls
Instant Iced Coffee With Whipping Cream
Instant Iced Coffee
Whipped Cream Topping
- ¼ cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 scoop vanilla flavoured MCT powder
- 1 packet stevia