Cinnamon banana bread is incredibly soft and delicious with flavours of fall. An easy, healthy, low carb snack that’s perfect to pack for lunch or to enjoy with a coffee at breakfast!
Talk about fall flavours! The weather is cooling down (here is my last post on protecting your skin all year around) and the leaves have already started to fall. All I can think about is baking healthy and delicious-smelling wholesome snacks for my family.
My four year old daughter started junior kindergarten last week and I wanted to make a homemade snack to pack in her cute pink bento box and lunch bag. Fresh, wholesome, and naturally sweet. She really enjoyed this filling and satisfying treat, as did the rest of us!
More recipes you’ll love:
- Blueberry and Walnut Breakfast Muffins (Vegan, Paleo, Gluten-Free)
- The Best Paleo Brownies (Gluten-Free, Dairy Free)
- Blueberry Banana Cinnamon Pancakes (Vegan, Gluten-Free, Paleo)
I love that the ripened bananas makes this loaf of bread naturally sweet. And so, the pure maple syrup in this recipe is absolutely optional, making this capable of being a whole 30 approved recipe.
If you do have a sweet tooth on the other hand, go ahead and add more maple syrup to your liking. You can also use stevia or pure honey as a sweetener. But like I said before, the bananas on their own will give it just the right amount of natural sweetness.
From now on, I’ll be warming up a slice of this cinnamon banana bread from the fridge, and enjoying it alongside my morning coffee. Life doesn’t get much better than that.
If you share the recipe on Instagram, be sure to hashtag #NorthSouthBlonde and tag me in it! I’d love to see how yours turns out.
Interested in starting a blog of your own? Here’s my step-by-step guide for beginners on how to start a profitable blog and earn money in minutes!
Cinnamon Banana Bread (Gluten-Free, Paleo)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Grease or line a loaf pan with parchment paper (this way is easier for removing and clean up).
- In a mixing bowl, mash the bananas using a spoon or your hands. Whisk in the eggs, coconut milk, vanilla, and maple syrup.
- In another bowl, stir together the dry ingredients. Add to wet ingredients and mix until smooth.
- Pour evenly into greased or lined loaf pan and bake for 1 hour. Bread will be golden brown when ready, you can also check by sticking a toothpick in the centre and it comes out clean.
Shop What You’ll Need