This one pan Cranberry Rosemary Chicken dinner recipe is the perfect holiday main dish that’s easy and healthy to make. Gluten-free, keto, low carb, paleo, and whole 30 friendly.
Keto and Paleo Cranberry Chicken
A quick and easy healthy dinner never tasted so good! This recipe checks off all of the boxes for a healthy, wholesome meal, all while being dairy free and low carb.
This recipe is everything you need to bring to your holiday party with loved ones. It has all of the flavours and scents of Christmas, thanks to the the cranberry rosemary combination and tons of juicy goodness!
The chicken is flavourful on the outside and juicy on the inside, with extra sauce to pour on top when serving. That’s the best part about one-pan or casserole dishes!
Are Cranberries Low Carb Keto?
Yes! Even though they are sweet, yet tart in taste, cranberries are naturally low in carbs and high in fibre.
That means, add as many as you please!
One-Pan Chicken Casserole Dinner Recipe
All you need for this scrumptious meal is a big casserole dish or baking pan and an oven.
You can cook covered if prefferred, by covering your dish with foil, which may bring our even more juices into the dish. For this reason, roasted mine in the oven uncovered, which still generated a nice and thick sauce around the chicken.
Cranberry Rosemary Chicken Ingredients
Here’s what you’ll need:
- boneless skinless chicken breasts
- olive oil
- salt and pepper
- garlic powder
- liquid aminos or soy sauce
- golden monk fruit sweetener
How to Make Oven Roasted Cranberry Chicken
How to oven roast your chicken to perfection:
- Preheat oven to 400. Drizzle olive oil to coat the bottom of your baking dish, then add in chicken breasts.
- Add chopped onion, celery, garlic, whole cranberries, and fresh rosemary sprigs to the baking dish, all around the chicken.
- Season with spices, drizzle with more olive oil, and then bake for 40 minutes or until chicken is done.
TIP: use a meat thermometer to check that it’s at least 165 degrees F internally
You can also use chicken thighs instead of chicken breasts.
Side Dishes to Serve With Cranberry Rosemery Chicken
Here are some healthy side dishes you’ll want to have alongside the chicken:
- Garlic Butter and Feta Stuffed Mushrooms (GF, Keto, Low Carb)
- Keto Broccoli Salad Recipe (Gluten-Free, Low Carb)
- Garlic Parmesan Grilled Eggplant (Gluten-Free, Low Carb, Keto)
- Bacon Wrapped Asparagus
- Keto Roasted Garlic Butter Mushrooms (GF, Low Carb, Paleo, Whole 30)
- The Best Oven-Baked Crispy Parmesan Potato Wedges (Gluten-Free)
- Crispy Oven-Baked Sweet Potato Fries (GF, Vegan, Paleo, Whole 30)
- Slow Cooker Split Pea Soup (High Fibre, Gluten-Free, Vegan)
- Fat Burning Cabbage Soup (GF, Keto, Paleo, Whole 30, and Vegan)
Other suggestions would be steamed broccoli, green beans, mashed cauliflower, cauliflower rice, and zucchini or zucchini noodles.
Bring to Christmas Dinner
There’s nothing better than satisfying easy and healthy recipes like this that everyone will love.
If you are bringing this dish to a get together, be sure to store in a oven safe baking dish with a covered sealed lid in the fridge. This way, you can easily stick the dish in the oven to reheat when you arrive.
If you would like to crisp up the chicken, simply add the ingredient to a pan to reheat on high, crisping everything up nicely.
Is This Recipe Whole-30 Compliant?
Absolutely. There is no flour, sugar, or dairy in this recipe.
If you’d like to make it sweet, you can add in a sugar free maple syrup to drizzle over the chicken before or after baking.
To make more sauce around the chicken, you can easily add in chicken stock to the baking dish, which is also whole-30 friendly.
Other Holiday Recipes You’ll Love:
- Vegan No Bake Christmas Almond Balls (Gluten-Free)
- Healthy Slow Cooker Hot Chocolate (GF, Keto, Vegan, Paleo, Whole 30)
- Oven Roasted Stuffed Turkey (Easy, Keto, Low Carb, Gluten-Free)
- Leftover Slow Cooker Turkey Soup (Low Carb, Keto, GF, Paleo, Whole 30)
- Sweet Potato and Kielbasa Skillet (Gluten-Free, Paleo, Whole 30)
- Bone Broth Recipe (Easy, Healthy, Low Carb, Keto, Paleo, Whole 30)
One Pan Cranberry Rosemary Chicken (Keto, Paleo, Whole 30)
- Preheat oven to 400° F.
- Drizzle olive oil to coat the bottom of your baking dish, then add in chicken breasts. Add chopped onion, celery, garlic, whole cranberries, and fresh rosemary sprigs to the baking dish, all around the chicken.
- Season with spices, drizzle with more olive oil.
- Mix liquid aminos or soy sauce and sweetener together, and drizzle all over the chicken.
- Bake for 40 minutes or until chicken is done (165°F internally), and broil until desired crispiness, careful not to burn. Remove from oven and spoon cranberries and sauce over on top of chicken and serve!